Friday, November 26, 2010

Ta Phron



Tree Roots of Ta Phron

The ruins at Ta Phron is best known for the intersting way that tree roots have grown around the ruins. As a biologist, I thought that it was really cool! I think they filmed part of some Angelina Jolie movie there, but never saw her.





Proof that I was there!


I don't know who these people are, but they spent so long posing in front of this root that it felt like they were part of the family so I took their photo.











Peek a boo!




Cambodia still has a major problem with land mines left over from the civil war. There are many land mine victims. Most tourist places had bands made up of land mine victims playing local music.


I was just a bit too slow to get a good photo of a herd of water buffalo crossing the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment