Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ten Reasons I'm Missing My Nieces While I'm Gone!

I received a Facebook message from an niece who will remain unamed (Alicia) and she wondered if my next post was going to be "Ten Reasons I'm Missing My Neices While I'm Gone"? Becasuse I want to give the people what they want, here it is.

Top Ten Reasons I'm Missing My Nieces Hillary and Alicia While I'm Gone

#1. They are amazingly attractive, intelligent, and charming (which is not surprising considering they share 1/4 of my genes- for all of you 1404 exes out there, r = 0.25)

#2. I can't come up with any more, so I guess that I will have to quit.

Aside #1- wouldn't it be great if someone could send me some adorably embarassing pictures of H&A from when they were younger so that I can post them here (there is no way that any of their thousands of Facebook photos are suitable for national and international viewing!!)

Aside #2- You would think that good nieces would want to visit their uncle while he was gone istead of going to South Africa, Cabo, etc. I guess that sometimes you find out who your real friends are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment