Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Morning in Bukit Bintang

After discovering that the commute from down town to the university was a lot longer than I had remembered, I decided that it would be best to try to find someplace to live out in the burbs nearby UM. I have enjoyed staying in the hustle and bustle of Bukit Bintang. Last night I watched a replay of game three of Lakers-Celtics (thank you Derek Fisher) on a busy street where I could watch the world walk by during timeouts. Hopefully, this afternoon I will be moving into my new apartment so here are some photos that I took this morning. It is hard to take photos that really show what it is really like down here so these are the best I've got.



The Dorsett Regency Hotel, my first home in Malaysia (see the Petronas Towers, former tallest building in the world, now third, peeking out in the background?)









Monorail leaving the station.










Breakfast Time




No comments:

Post a Comment