Thursday, May 19, 2011

So Long Amcorp Mall



Becasue my apartment building was connected to to the mall the mall was my immediate neighborhood. This is what I saw everyday when I entered the mall.


"Popular" was a combo stationary store/bookstore. Whenever I needed office supplies they always came through.




The Post Office (POS). In addition to sending mail you could pay your utility bills at the post office which made things very convenient.


I will the kids that work at the Golden Arches. Because I spent so much time working at home, my major "coffe break" spot was McDonalds. Each day I would order a "Coke Light Large". Eventually, everyone got to know me so that when I walked in they would just get my coke and take my money even before I got to the front of the line.


I was able to find some very cheap books at this book store so I always had something to read.


The "Too Little Shoppe" was the signal that I had reached the hallway that would take me to my apartment.


This was the view as I rode down the escalator to the main floor of the mall.


This bakery was the only place where I could find good bread.


Secret Recipe is a chain that serves pretty good food. I went to Secret Recipe when I felt like splurging because a dinner there cost $5 rather than the $3 I usually spent for a meal.


I picked up my newspaper here every day.


When I couldn't go diving at least I could check out this small aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment