Thursday, May 19, 2011

PJ- Last Look

View From My Apartment Window



What a beautiful morning!


On my last day I took a final walk around my old neighborhood in Petaling Jaya. I was able to conveniently walk to two different parts of PJ, New Town and what I call PJ Hilton area (I don't know if this has a real name.

PJ- New Town



Looking back at the my apartment building (the tall one in the middle) and A&W Rootbeer.




This is where I got my hair cut.


This food court was located in the bottom of a parking garage.


The tall building is MBPJ which I think houses some of the city government offices. The orange building is the headquarters of Poh Kong, a large jewelry store.




Lunch wagon.


There were lots of cobblers setting up shop on the street.


If one policeman sitting around doing nothing is good, then surely two is better.


A Malaysian cowboy?!?


Some of my favorite places to eat.




When I just needed to eat something familiar Pizza Hut hit the spot.


Towards the PJ Hilton






No comments:

Post a Comment