Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things I've Never Seen Before- Even in Texas

Although I have lived in Texas, home to the "you can have my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands" mentality for almost twnety years, here is something that I have never seen before. The other day, while I was using the urinal in the public restroom in Amcorp Mall where I live, I noticed that the man in the stall next to me was carrying a double barrell shotgun! I have since figured out that he is the director of security at the mall (the other security guards only carry single barrel shot guns).

As all men know, one of the top rules in the "International Guy Codebook" is "no cameras near the urinal". In addition, one of my main rules is "don't tick off guys with shot guns". Thus, you can understand why there will be no photographs accompanying this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment