Saturday, December 25, 2010

Good Santa, Bad Santa

It is Christmas night in Malaysia which means that people back in the State are just waking up for Christmas morning. I hope that Santa was good to everyone (I guess this is where we separate the "naughty" from the "nice").

Bad Santa

I wrote earlier about the world's worst Santa that I saw at Suria Mall in KLCC while my camera was broken. I was passing by on Christmas eve and Bad Santa was back so now I can provide some proof.

Is this the worst Santa you have ever seen? I hope that his beard didn't set them back too much!


This Santa might be authentic enough to fool this Middle-Eastern man, but I fear that he would scare any western kids.



Good Santa

Today I saw Santa at the Pavillion Mall. Not surprisingly, Pavillion's Santa was very authentic.

Santa arrives under police guard.


I guess that it is good that this lady is not sitting on Santa's lap.



Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment