Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas at Pavillion Mall, KL

I have been hoping to finish posting my Christmas decoration posts before Christmas so here goes. The Pavillion Mall in KL has the most extravagent Christmas decorations that I have ever seen. Last Wednesday night when I was walking past the mall entrance they turned on a snow machine so snow fell at the Mall entrance. I wonder if they turned on a snow machine at the Mall of America in Mineapolis this winter?

Pavillion's decorations are so extravagent and extensive that it is hard to do them justice with my quality of photos. Anyway, here goes.

Outside






Just inside the main entrance.


The main display.






Reindeer pullling Santa's sleigh.


I guess these guys are anatomically correct.


If you like poinsettias....




I never thought of leaving ribs out for Santa. I bet he would have liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment