Friday, February 25, 2011

Amcorp Mall Flea Market- The Stalls



I have never actually counted, but I guess that there are a couple of hundred stalls set up each weekend in the flea market. Here is a look at some of them.

Need some shoes?


Or a vacuum cleaner?


Or any of this stuff?


Many of the stalls stay in the same location week to week. I don't know if they reserve that spot or whether things are first come, first served. This stall sells childrens books and videos. This stall is always playing a video of what I think is adults pretending to sing like children singing children songs. If I had to work near that stall for very long I would get tired of "knick knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone" pretty quickly.


I'm leaving on a jet plane.


This stall specializes in refridgerator magnets so it is obviously one of my favorites.


A Malaysian army surpus store?


How about a plant?


Ring my bell.


No need for empty wall space- plenty to choose from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment