Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Day at UM

Yesterday there was a lot of activity in the parking lot across from my office (the parking lot for the bookstore). People set up booths to publicize campus clubs, highlight issues, and sell stuff. Here are some photos.





Shopping




Food


Drinks


One of My Favorite Places on Campus

Daily Fresh is a little stall on campus that sells little cups of corn (Malaysians appreciate "corn, the edible vegetable"). This is also where I buy my daily glass of iced lemon tea.



Notice that the girls in the foreground caught me taking the photo and flashed me the peace sign (I don't think that it is possible for amy Malaysian girl to have her picture taken without sticking her two fingers up). Obviously, I have not done a good enough job spreading "guns up" on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment