Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Sign: From the Train Station


I saw this sign at the Universiiti LRT station while I was waiting for the train to take me home from campus. The sign lists 5 things you can not do without risking a 500 ringgit fine (about $156). Some of the prohited activities are easy to figure out from looking at the pictures whereas others are a little more cryptic.

The top three were pretty obvious. (1) no smoking, (2)no burgers and shakes (us Americans are clearly the biggest violators here), and no littering.


The last three are a little harder for me to figure out. (4) don't put your finger in a squiggly circle (I have no earthly idea what this means- please help me out, (5) I think this is no flammable materials, and (6) either don't walk on ladders or stay off of the tracks.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Priceless :) I think your finger in the squiggly circle might mean not to put chewing gum on any surface... but that's just a guess :)

    ReplyDelete